Hey! It's Stef again - and i THINK he's my friend... i'm not sure...
anyway, his name is Dallin. He goes to my school, but he's a grade higher than me. 8th grade, while i'm stuck in 7th. Grrrr...
Short, sweet, and to the point: Dallin's turning 14 tomorrow (2/20)!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was actually invited to his birthday party (well, actually, he just said that it was a movie night... but okay!) and i'm not sure if i'm going... should I??? I don't know if my friends are going, but i think Dallin invited... probably every teen in my church to his party! But his parents LOVE me, so i guess i really don't have to care. =D
I'm not sure if Dallin wants anyone to bring him presents or not... I don't think i will- IF I DECIDE TO GO!!! All my friends that i told about it were just like, "no! Don't go! It's probably gonna be a really stupid party anyway!" WHATEVER!
I have to call my other friends Riah, Valerie, and Carissa to see if they're going... I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment