Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Stuck.

hey guys.
I'm stuck.
Thanks for asking.... (you asked- right?) wateva!

Anyway, my grandpa got surgery a little while ago. My mom went out to Wyoming (that's where my gpa lives) to comfort him and my grandma for 2 weeks!! She left like... well i dunno when she left.... but shes coming back on March 2nd. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO while shes away... I get to stay at my dads... wah hoo.

It actually is... kinda exciting......

not really. I've DEFINATELY seen my dad before!!! duh. But sometimes... I get to go over to my friend Riah's house!!!

(Btw, if you've been to my other websites, you know Riah already. I HIGHLY doubt that though!

if you dont know our other websites, they're www.smctsasctt.freehomepage.com and www.doublefi.freehomepage.com. so enjoy!)

I needed a break from making website after website, so Dallin's mom told me about making a free blog on www.blogspot.com, so i decided to go for it, and here i am! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment